- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- 8 ounces fresh pea pods or 1 (6 ounce) package frozen pea pods, thawed
- 4 stalks celery ginger root
- 2 medium yellow onions
- 8 scallions
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced pared fresh ginger root
In addition to or in place of the listed vegetables, sliced carrots, zucchini, green
beans or green bell peppers may be used.
- Clean vegetables.
- Cut broccoli tops into florets. Cut broccoli stalks into thin strips
2 inches long and 1/4 inch wide.
- Chop spinach coarsely. Remove ends and strings from pea pods.
- Cut celery into 1/2-inch diagonal slices.
- Peel yellow onions, cut into wedges and separate layers.
- Cut scallions into thin diagonal slices.
- Combine water and bouillon.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add broccoli stalks, onion wedges and
ginger. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add all remaining vegetables. Toss lightly.
Add water mixture. Toss until vegetables are completely coated.
Cook until liquid boils.
- Cover wok and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes