- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- 8 ounces fresh pea pods or 1 (6 ounce) package frozen pea pods, thawed
- 4 stalks celery ginger root
- 2 medium yellow onions
- 8 scallions
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced pared fresh ginger root
In addition to or in place of the listed vegetables, sliced carrots, zucchini, green
beans or green bell peppers may be used.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Clean vegetables.
- Cut broccoli tops into florets. Cut broccoli stalks into thin strips
2 inches long and 1/4 inch wide.
- Chop spinach coarsely. Remove ends and strings from pea pods.
- Cut celery into 1/2-inch diagonal slices.
- Peel yellow onions, cut into wedges and separate layers.
- Cut scallions into thin diagonal slices.
- Combine water and bouillon.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add broccoli stalks, onion wedges and
ginger. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add all remaining vegetables. Toss lightly.
Add water mixture. Toss until vegetables are completely coated.
Cook until liquid boils.
- Cover wok and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes