Chop Suey Supreme
- 2 whole chicken breasts, cooked
- 1/2 head Chinese cabbage
- 4 ounces fresh green beans
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 medium yellow onions
- 1 large carrot
- 8 ounces uncooked medium shrimp
- 8 ounces uncooked boneless lean pork
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- Remove skin and bones from cooked
chicken. Coarsely chop chicken meat. Shred cabbage. Trim beans and
cut into 1/2-inch diagonal slices. Cut celery into 1/2-inch diagonal
slices. Chop onions. Pare carrot and chop finely. Remove shells
and back veins from shrimp. Chop pork finely.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat. Stir fry pork in oil until brown, 5 minutes.
Remove pork from wok. Add cabbage, beans, celery, onions and carrot
to wok. Stir fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Combine water, cornstarch, bouillon and soy sauce. Pour mixture
over vegetables. Cook and stir until liquid boils and thickens,
about 3 minutes. Add chicken, shrimp and bamboo shoots. Cook and
stir until shrimp are done, 3 minutes longer.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.