This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Coconut Gelatin Dessert
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Mix gelatine and sugar in
a bowl, and add boiling water, stirring until dissolved. Stir
in coconut milk and flavoring.
- Pour into an 8-inch square cake pan, and chill until set.
- Cut into rectangular or diamond-shaped serving
pieces to serve.
Makes 16-20 pieces.