Coconut Ice Cream
- 4 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar or granulated sugar, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract, optional
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut (optional)
- Combine the coconut milk and sugar, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Stir in the extract and the coconut flakes.
- Chill in the freezer,
stirring occasionally until hardened, or prepare in an ice cream
maker according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Top with toasted coconut before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.