This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Coconut Ice Cream
- 4 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar or granulated sugar, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract, optional
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut (optional)
- Combine the coconut milk and sugar, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Stir in the extract and the coconut flakes.
- Chill in the freezer,
stirring occasionally until hardened, or prepare in an ice cream
maker according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Top with toasted coconut before serving.