- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can
cling peach slices in juice or extra light syrup
- 1 teaspoon
distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 ounces fresh snow peas
- 1 onion, chunked
- 1 tablespoon slivered
fresh ginger root
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine 1 tablespoon each cornstarch and soy sauce with sugar
and garlic; stir in shrimp. Let stand 15 minutes.
drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Add enough water to reserved
juice to measure 1 cup. Stir in remaining cornstarch, soy sauce
and vinegar; set aside.
- Cut peaches in half crosswise.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add shrimp and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining
oil in same wok. Add snow peas, onion and ginger; stir-fry 4 minutes.
Stir in shrimp and soy mixture; cook and stir until sauce boils
and thickens. Stir in peaches and heat through.
- Serve immediately.
Serves 4 to 6.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.