Crab Stir Fry
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crab chunks
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen Oriental vegetables
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cooked rice
- Soy sauce
- Combine crab, vegetables, garlic and ginger in medium heated wok,
using a small amount of cooking oil in wok. Cook until vegetables
are heated through.
- Serve over cooked rice. Season with soy sauce.
Yield: 3 to 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes