Drunken Noodles (Pad Ki Mow)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 small red or green chiles
- 4 ounces Sen Yai noodles (broad flat rice noodles)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 6 sweet basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 small sweet red or green pepper, diced
- In a wok or skillet, heat the oil until a light haze appears.
- Add the garlic and chiles, and fry until the garlic is golden brown.
- Add the noodles, stir; add the remaining ingredients and stir well until the peppers
begin to cook but are still al dente.
- Turn onto a platter and serve.
Yield: 2 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.