Easy Asian Stir-Fry
- 1 pound beef for stir-fry
- 3/4 cup stir-fry sauce, divided
- 1(16 ounce) stir fry frozen Asian vegetable mixture
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, optional
- Marinate beef in 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Combine vegetables and 1/4 cup water in large nonstick skillet;
cook, covered, over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender,
stirring occasionally. Remove vegetables; dry skillet.
- Remove beef; discard marinade. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in same skillet
over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry 1/2 of beef and garlic
1 to 2 minutes or until surface of beef is no longer pink; remove.
Repeat with remaining oil, beef and garlic.
- Combine beef, vegetables and 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce in skillet;
heat through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Washington State Beef Commission
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.