Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten (set aside a small amount for sealing)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup very cold water
- Combine ingredients to make a dough. Cover and let rest for 10
- Knead dough until smooth and elastic. Divide into 16 pieces. Roll
into 6-inch squares. (Dough should be very thin).
- Stack rolled squares
separately with wax paper between each one. Keep covered so they will
not dry out while making the entire recipe of wrappers.
- Fill by making a line of your favorite filling about 1/2-inch from
top and side edges. Fold in each side over filling. Brush on a small
amount of saved egg along remaining side edges and the bottom edge. Roll
from the top to the bottom and press lightly so it will seal.
- Fry at 350 degrees F until golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.