Forbidden City Chicken
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 broiler chickens, split in half
- Sesame seeds
- Arrange chicken halves skin side up in one layer in a baking
- In a bowl, mix together everything except sesame seeds Spread
over chicken and chill for one hour.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over chicken and bake uncovered for one
hour or until golden.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.