Gingered Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 package boneless chicken tenders
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 pound snow peas or 1 (16 ounce) package frozen snow peas
- 1/4 cup Oriental stir fry sauce
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Cut chicken tenders in half. Drain oranges; reserve
1/2 cup syrup. If using fresh ginger, cook ginger in hot oil 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and powdered ginger (if using) and stir fry
about 3 minutes.
- Add snow peas, reserved syrup and stir fry sauce.
Heat to boiling, stirring. Reduce heat, cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Top with orange sections.
- Serve over rice.
Yield: 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.