Healthy Beef or Pork Stir Fry
This is a recipe from the American Heart Association.
- 1 pound lean boneless, beef top round steak or 1 pound lean boneless, pork loin, sliced in 1/4-inch thick strip
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound fresh broccoli florets, separated, stems chopped
- 1/2 pound carrots, cut in 1/8-inch diagonal slices
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Trim excess fat from meat. Quickly brown lean beef or pork trips
in hot oil in large skillet, stirring constantly.
- Add onion, broccoli
stems and carrots. Cook until vegetables are hot, but crisp, stirring
- Add broccoli florets and soy sauce; cook and stir one
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.