Hoisin Spareribs (Cantonese)
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 pounds pork ribs, cut crosswise
- Rub the meat with the sauce to coat well. Cover
and allow the ribs to marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Grill over a medium fire, turning once or twice until the ribs
are slightly charred and cooked through. Let them cool slightly.
At this point, they will be easy to cut. Cut them into bite-size
- Serve with additional hoisin sauce.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.