- 1 pound beef flank steak
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon
ginger root, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 small
red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 8 ounces frozen baby corn,
- 1/4 pound pea pods, julienned
- Hot rice
beef lengthwise into 2 strips; slice across the grain into 1/8 inch
- Combine soy sauce, 2 teaspoons oil, sugar and
cornstarch; stir into meat.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil
in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger,
and red pepper; cook 30 seconds.
- Add bell pepper and corn; stir
fry 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add pea pods; stir fry 30 seconds. Remove vegetables.
- Stir fry beef strips (1/2 at a time) 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return vegetables and beef to skillet and heat through.
Posted by WingsFan91 at Recipe Goldmine 9/5/2001 8:32 am.