Judy's Chicken Lo Mein
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked (or linguine)
- 6 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup snow pea pods, fresh, whole, julienned
- 4 whole green onions, sliced into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package Kikkoman stir fry seasoning mix
- Cook angel hair pasta as package directs, set aside.
- Slice chicken breast halves into thin slices (I sort of made them
into slivers) and place in a shallow dish.
- Combine the seasoning mix with 1/2 cup water; remove 1 tablespoon
and add that to the chicken slices. Set the rest aside.
- Let the chicken stand for 30 minutes.
- Spray a wok or frying pan with
PAM; add the chicken slices and stir fry for 3 minutes. Remove the chicken.
- Add the vegetables to the pan and stir fry for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, pasta, and remaining seasoning mix to the vegetables. Heat
through and serve.
Per Serving: 201 Calories; 1g Fat (6.5% calories from fat);
19g Protein; 28g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 34mg Cholesterol;
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0
Posted by Judy in CT at Recipe Goldmine 4/20/02 4:39:14 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes