Korean Barbecued Short Ribs
- 3 tablespoons red or white wine or sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 medium onion, grated
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 2 pounds beef short ribs
- Combine wine, pepper, sesame oil, onion, sugar, soy sauce, garlic,
ginger, lemon juice and egg. Rub mixture very gently into the
- Marinate, refrigerate for at least 4 to 6 hours (or overnight).
- Cook on a grill or broil about 5 to 10 minutes on each side,
or bake in a 350 degree F oven about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Makes 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.