Korean Beef Skewers
- 1 pound boneless top sirloin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 (1/4 inch) slice ginger root, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cut steak into 20 thin slices. Thread beef onto skewers.
- Combine oil, garlic, onion, pepper, ginger root and honey. Pour
over beef strips. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain beef skewers.
- Broil or grill about 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.