Korean Spinach Salad
- 1 pound fresh spinach
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, diced
- 6 to 8 slices crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced
- 1 cup oil
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- Salt, to taste
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Trim and discard tough spinach stems. Rinse leaves well; pat
dry and break into bite-size pieces in a salad bowl.
- Add remaining salad ingredients. Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Toss salad with dressing.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes