Serve in small bowls along with thin cookie or wafers.
- 1 ripe mango, pared and cut into pieces
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced or slivered almonds
- Place mango in blender container. Cover and blend until smooth, about 10 seconds.
- Beat whipping cream and sugar in chilled bowl until stiff.
- Fold mango into whipped cream a few times for swirled effect.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
Yields 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.