- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts or 1 pound pork
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ketchup
- 1/4 cup chicken stock or broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 2 scallions, slivered
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Dash of pepper
- Cut chicken or pork into pieces about 1 x 1/2 inch. Sprinkle
marinade ingredients on chicken and mix well. Marinate for 1 hour or
- Mix hoisin sauce, red pepper, ketchup, and stock; set aside.
- Heat wok and add oil. Stir-fry garlic 30 seconds.
- Add meat; stir-fry 3 minutes over high heat. Add sauce mixture; mix
well. Cover; cook 1 minute.
- Add onion and bean sprouts; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add sesame oil. Mix well and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.