Orange-Honey Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 slice ginger root
- 1 pound chicken breast (thin strips)
- 1/2 orange (thin half slices)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Combine the sauce ingredients , set aside. Heat wok or skillet and
add peanut oil. Fry ginger root slice to season oil (30 seconds).
Remove ginger root.
- Add chicken and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes until tender. Add sauce
and stir until it begins to thicken. Add orange slices; mix well.
Remove to serving dish and garnish with green onions.
- Serve with rice or rice noodles.
Posted by wizard4 at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.