Orange-Honey Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 slice ginger root
- 1 pound chicken breast (thin strips)
- 1/2 orange (thin half slices)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Combine the sauce ingredients , set aside. Heat wok or skillet and
add peanut oil. Fry ginger root slice to season oil (30 seconds).
Remove ginger root.
- Add chicken and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes until tender. Add sauce
and stir until it begins to thicken. Add orange slices; mix well.
Remove to serving dish and garnish with green onions.
- Serve with rice or rice noodles.
Posted by wizard4 at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.