As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 1/2 to 5 pounds spareribs
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup dark molasses
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Cut in two and separate spareribs. Boil for 35 minutes and drain.
- Mix Sauce ingredients. Dip drained ribs into sauce. Place in a baking pan. Pour remaining sauce over
ribs. Cover pan; put into refrigerator overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Turn ribs in pan with sauce at least once while marinating. Do not
- Place pan in oven at 350 degrees F for 1 to 2 hours, turning
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes