Oriental Spicy Orange Beef
- 1 pound beef flank or round steak
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1/4 cup slivered orange peel
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup cool beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried red pepper
- In medium wok heat oil: Add meat 1/3 at a time. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until browned.
- Return all beef to wok. Add: peel, garlic and ginger. Stir fry 1
- Stir together: cornstarch, beef broth, soy sauce, sherry,
marmalade and pepper. Stir into beef. Stirring constantly, bring
to boil over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute.
- Serve over rice.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/14/01 8:36:08 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes