Peanut Butter and Pork Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound lean boneless pork, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly bias sliced
- 1 medium red or green sweet bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 stalk celery, thinly bias sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
Peanut Butter Sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Pork: In a wok or cast iron skillet
heat 1 tablespoon oil over high heat. Stir fry pork 3 minutes or
until no pink remains. Remove the pork from the wok.
- Add remaining oil, carrots, pepper, celery and onion to the wok; stir fry for
- Add beans; stir fry for 1 minutes or until vegetables
are crisp-tender. Return the pork to the wok.
- Stir Peanut Butter Sauce; add to the wok. Cook and stir until mixture is thickened
- Serve at once.
- Peanut Butter Sauce: Stir all ingredients together.
Makes 4 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.