Pork Lo Mein
If Lo Mein noodles are not available, substitute a thin egg noodle.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 pound pork loin, boneless, thinly sliced into 2 x 1-inch strips
- 8 ounces lo mein noodles, dry
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce (bottled)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Whisk together the soy, sherry, garlic and cornstarch in a mixing bowl. Add the
pork strips, cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Cook the noodles until just tender. Drain and sit aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok. Add the pork and stir-fry quickly (about
- Whisk together the broth, oyster sauce and cornstarch. Stir into the pork. Toss
in the cooked noodles. Cook until thickened (about 2 minutes).
- Serve warm.
Posted by Darlene at Recipe Goldmine 2/17/2002 4:13 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes