Rice-a-Roni Egg Fu Yung
Egg Fu Yung
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) package Golden Grain Fried Rice-A-Roni
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced scallion
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- Prepare Fried Rice-A-Roni according to package
- Beat eggs with the 1 tablespoon soy sauce,
salt and pepper. Stir in cooked Rice-A-Roni, bean sprouts and scallion.
Drop mixture by 1/2 cupsful onto greased griddle. Brown on each
- For the sauce, combine with cornstarch the 2 tablespoons
soy sauce and water; cook until thick.
- Serve over Egg Fu Yung.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.