- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 chiles, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of MSG
- 3 teaspoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon red chili oil
- Heat a wok, then add the garlic,
chiles, spring onions, sugar and sesame oil. Stir-fry for 1 minute,
then add the chicken stock, salt, MSG, sherry and vinegar. Stir
over medium heat until boiling, then simmer for about 20 seconds.
- To use: Pour the sauce over meat and finally drizzle on the
red chili oil.
Posted by WingsFan91 at Recipe Goldmine 8/27/2001 11:43 am.