Shrimp Egg Rolls (Chun Gurn)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon celery, shredded
- 1 tablespoon scallions, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cooked, minced shrimp
- Dash of pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Beat water, eggs and salt. Pour into flour.
- Grease a 7-inch skillet with the 1/4 teaspoon oil.
- Make pancakes by pouring egg mixture
into skillet and cooking on one side only for 1 minute. Cool completely.
- In a saucepan of water, boil the carrot and celery for 4 minutes.
Drain and cool. Add the scallions, salt, shrimp, pepper, oil and
sugar. Mix well.
- Place 1 heaping tablespoon in the center of each pancake.
- Slightly beat 1 egg and use for sticking purposes when
rolling. Chill Egg Rolls.
- Fry at 360 degrees F in 2 inches
of oil, about 15 minutes per side.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.