Silver Paper Chicken
- 2 pounds de-boned chicken
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon five-spice
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil plus extra for frying
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 leaves cilantro
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients and marinate chicken for 2 hours.
- Wrap chicken in 4 x 4-inch foil squares.
- Deep fry for 7 minutes in 375 degree F peanut oil.
Serves 4 to 6.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.