Soba Noodle Stir-Fry
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) package dried soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless pork chops or cutlets, fat trimmed, cut into strips
- 7 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the soba noodles and
cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large, deep skillet or wok over medium-high, heat
the oil until shimmering. Add the pork and sauté until cooked
through and lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms
and garlic and sauté until the mushrooms are tender, about another
4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and scallions and cook
until the spinach is wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce, chili paste, sesame oil, rice wine and the cooked soba
noodles. Cook for another minute, or until the noodles are hot.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes