Spicy Chinese Shrimp
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoons onion powder
- White or black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in preheated cast iron skillet.
Simmer over high heat until sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes