Stir Fried Walnut Chicken
- 2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 red or green bell peppers, cut in strips
- 3 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- About 30 minutes before serving, cut chicken breasts in half. Thinly
- In bowl, stir chicken and next 6 ingredients.
- In skillet, in hot oil, cook walnuts until golden. Stir often. Remove.
Sprinkle with sugar.
- In skillet over medium high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot oil, cook
vegetables to tender crisp. Remove.
- In drippings, over high heat, cook chicken mixture until tender,
stirring. Add vegetables and heat.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
375 calories per serving