Stir Fried Walnut Chicken
- 2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 red or green bell peppers, cut in strips
- 3 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- About 30 minutes before serving, cut chicken breasts in half. Thinly
- In bowl, stir chicken and next 6 ingredients.
- In skillet, in hot oil, cook walnuts until golden. Stir often. Remove.
Sprinkle with sugar.
- In skillet over medium high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot oil, cook
vegetables to tender crisp. Remove.
- In drippings, over high heat, cook chicken mixture until tender,
stirring. Add vegetables and heat.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
375 calories per serving
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.