Stir-Fry Chicken and Broccoli
- 1 pound chicken breast strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups vegetables (broccoli florets, pepper strips, sliced water chestnuts)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Stir-fry chicken in hot oil in a large skillet until browned.
Add broccoli, pepper and water chestnuts; stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- Mix broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, garlic powder and ginger;
add to skillet. Bring to boil; boil one minute.
- Serve over rice.