Subgum-Gai-Pan (Chicken and Vegetables)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2 cups raw chicken
- 2 tablespoons green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup bok choy, 1/8-inch slices
- 2 cups celery, 1/8-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chicken bouillon
- 3 small tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Put oil, salt and pepper into a skillet. Add raw
chicken, cut into 1/3-inch cubes. Cook over medium heat until
- Add green pepper, bok choy, celery and chicken bouillon.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes. Blend
and add the cornstarch, soy sauce and water. Heat just until
thickened. DO NOT BREAK UP TOMATOES.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.