- 1 package gyoza skins (won ton wrappers)
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon freshly-grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped bamboo shoots or water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of granulated sugar
- Mix all of the filling ingredients together very well.
- Place about 3/4 tablespoon
of filling in the center of each noodle wrapper. Wet edges, pinch
into a frilled flower shape at the top, and seal. Arrange in a steamer
with the water in the lower part filled so that it comes within
an inch of the steamer tray. Cover tightly, and steam them for 20
to 25 minutes over high heat. If using the stackable bamboo steamer
trays, reverse them after 10 minutes.
- Transfer to plate with slotted spoon and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.