Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons cold water
- 5 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Mix all together and heat until thickened.
- Use right away or chill for later use.
Posted by swm56 at Recipe Goldmine 6/11/01 11:21:27 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes