Szechwan Hoisin Honey Chicken
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Asian chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 red bell pepper; stemmed and seeded
- 1 green bell pepper, stemmed and seeded
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Mix ingredients from chicken broth through cornstarch in a small
- Heat oil in a wok and cook chicken just until cooked through. Remove
from pan and place on a plate. Add vegetables and stir fry until
softened slightly. Pour in the sauce and return chicken to the pan.
Cook for one minute.
You can substitute other vegetables for the peppers, such
as green beans or asparagus.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes