Tofu with Scallion Sauce (Tofu Cina — China)
- 1 pound bean curd (tofu)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 scallions (with tops), sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Minced fresh cilantro
- Drain bean curd; pat dry. Cut bean curd into 1-inch cubes; arrange
on serving plate.
- Heat oil in skillet until hot. Cook and stir scallions over medium
heat until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes; remove from heat.
- Stir in soy sauce. Pour mixture over bean curd.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.