Vegetables Lo Mein
- Transparent noodles
- Oil to stir-fry vegetables
- 1 leaf of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, julienne cut
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, cut diagonally
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- Cook noodles. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil and stir-fry cabbage
1 minute. Remove from wok and set aside. Add more oil if necessary
and stir-fry carrots, celery and scallions.
- Make sauce by combining soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce and peanut oil. Add sauce
and noodles and toss gently. Add cabbage and toss again.
- Serve immediately.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.