Yang Chow Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup green peas, uncooked
- 1/4 cup cooked shrimp, diced
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1/4 cup barbecued pork or ham, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- Swirl vegetable oil around
bottom and sides of a heated wok. Add onions and eggs, quick-fry,
then add peas and shrimp and blend together.
- Immediately add
rice and press gently to sides and bottom to separate kernels.
- Add pork or ham, salt, and soy sauces. Mix together quickly
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Asian Recipes