Adobo is used extensively in Puerto Rico to season meats and poultry before cooking.
It will keep for several days in the refrigerator, and can be frozen indefinitely.
This recipe makes enough to season about 10 pounds of meat.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12 whole black peppercorns
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in an electric blender or food processor and process
until well combined.
- Rub into meat thoroughly and refrigerate for several hours before cooking.
Makes about 1 cup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Caribbean Recipes