Cuban Roasted Pork
- 1 small (3 to 4 pound) pork shoulder or loin roast
- Juice of 2 lemons or 1 cup sour orange juice
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Marinate pork roast in sour orange or lemon juice for 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove pork from juice. Season with salt, pepper, oregano and garlic. Place in
roasting pan and cover with foil.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 2 1/2 hours or until internal
temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Remove foil and bake 15 minutes to brown meat.
- Remove from oven and let stand
5 to 10 minutes. Cut into 3/4-inch slices. Top with sliced onions for garnish.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Caribbean Recipes