- 1 loaf Cuban Bread
- Yellow mustard
- 1/2 pound deli ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound roast pork, thinly sliced
- 8 thin slices dill pickle
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut bread into 6 x 3-inch pieces with a serrated knife. Slice bread horizontally
to open. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on the 4 top halves and a thin layer
of mustard on the 4 bottom halves. Arrange one-fourth of the ham evenly on each
of the bottom halves, then stack a fourth of the pork, 2 pickle slices and a fourth
of the cheese on each. Cover sandwiches with the top halves of the bread.
- Grill sandwiches in a buttered sandwich press until they are flat, the bread
is browned, and the cheese has melted. If you do not have a sandwich press, substitute
a waffle iron. Cut each sandwich in half and serve at once.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Caribbean Recipes