Havana Pork Tenderloin
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 limes or 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 bunch spinach
- 4 oranges
- Slice tenderloin into medallions 12-inch thick.
- Heat olive oil in large, heavy
skillet over medium-high heat. Add meat, garlic, oregano and chili powder.
- Flip meat over after it is well browned on first side, and allow to brown on
the other, about 2 minutes per pound. Reduce heat to low.
- In a small bowl, stir together juice of three limes, sugar, cilantro and soy
sauce. Add to meat in skillet and stir well. Remove from heat.
- On four plates, arrange spinach leaves.
- Peel the oranges and remove as much of
the white pulp as possible. Slice oranges crosswise and arrange on top of the spinach.
- Spoon meat on top
of greens and oranges. Drizzle remaining pan juices over all.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Caribbean Recipes