Jamaican Jerk Sauce
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 cup peanut oil
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 (3-inch) piece fresh ginger root , peeled and minced
- 10 cloves garlic , minced
- 8 habanero chile peppers, seeded and minced
- 6 bay leaves
- 1/2 bunch coriander , chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Use as a marinade or rub before grilling meat.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Caribbean Recipes