Jamaican Rum Punch
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup lime or lemon juice
- 6 cloves or allspice berries
- 3 cups strawberry-flavored syrup
- 2 cups Jamaican white rum
- Mix all ingredients together in a punch bowl, and let the mixture settle for
1 hour before removing the cloves or allspice.
- Stir and serve over ice cubes in old fashioned glasses.
- Water and rum may be added to weaken or strengthen as needed.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 8/11/02 12:32:42 pm.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.