Jamaican Yam Casserole
- 1 (16 ounce) can yams, drained
- 1/2 medium banana, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted flaked coconut
- In a greased 1-quart casserole dish, arrange yams and banana. Pour juice over
all. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with pecans and coconut.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees Ffor 30 minutes.
Makes 2 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Caribbean Recipes