This is a favorite in Cuba. Ernest Hemingway was particularly fond of it.
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 or 3 fresh mint leaves and 1 sprig mint, for garnish
- Crushed ice
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- Club soda
- Stir lime juice and sugar in a tall drink glass until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the mint leaves, crushed ice and rum, then stir.
- Top off the drink with club soda.
- Stir again, then garnish with the sprig of mint and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Caribbean Recipes