Trinidadian Curry Powder
- 4 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons whole coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons
ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons star anise
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 4 tablespoons
- 4 tablespoons ground ginger
- Roast the cumin and coriander in a dry sauté pan until fragrant, just a few minutes.
- Grind all the ingredients, except turmeric and ginger, in a spice grinder (or use
a mortar and pestle or a coffee grinder reserved for spices only).
- Combine all the
ingredients. Place in an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place for up
to several months.
>> Caribbean Recipes
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.