Dilled Zucchini (Hungary)
- 6 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons
minced fresh dill weed or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Cook and stir zucchini and garlic in oil in skillet over medium heat until zucchini
is light brown, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in onion; heat just until hot.
- Sprinkle with
salt and pepper; remove from heat.
- Mix yogurt and dill weed; stir into zucchini
Yields 6 servings.